January 11, 2020 at 11:16 pm #968712
Job Title: Office Administrator
Reports To: Accounting Manager
Now is your opportunity to work virtually for a dynamic and progressive accounting firm. Nordstrom Virtual Office (www.nordstromvirtualoffice.com) (NVO) provides back office services remotely for small- to medium-sized companies around the world. The Office Administrator works virtually and performs daily functions for NVO clients.
Answers phone and checks in visitors
Oversees shared cleaning duties
Verifies daily sales reconciliations and enters cash receipts in Quickbooks
Prepares bank deposits
Scans all documents received and saves in electronic file folders
Orders office supplies
Manage timeclock entries for employees
Generate report from timeclock in preparation for payroll
Other duties and special projects, as assigned
The ideal candidate:
• Is independent, reliable, disciplined, highly organized, detail-oriented, able to prioritize and work with little guidance
• Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Is excited to participate in a team-oriented environment while working remotely
• Has experience with Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Is comfortable working in the cannabis industry
• Able to meet daily, weekly and monthly deadlines.
The position is full-time. Qualified persons, please send resume to Debi@NordstromVirtualOffice.com or call Debi at (206)898-4160.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.