Kindergarten Assistant, M-F, 8:45 a.m. to 3:15 p.m., for Tilden School, an independent, K-5 elementary school in West Seattle.
We’re looking for someone who:
– loves to work with kids.
– is dependable, prompt, and hard-working.
– can kindly but firmly follow through with behavioral standards set by the head teacher.
– is an observant, aware, predictable presence.
– is a cooperative team player.
– stays busy, and is willing to be flexible by helping with a variety of tasks.
– can fit into a quiet working environment.
We offer a competitive hourly rate, depending on experience.