October 15, 2021 at 12:23 pm #1018521
To apply, visit our website: https://rebellyous-foods.rippling-ats.com/job/325988/recruiter
About Us: Rebellyous Foods (RF) is an early-stage, plant-based food start-up providing scrumptious, juicy, plant-based chicken products in the food service and retail channels. As a food production and manufacturing technology company, we are working to substantially increase the volume and lower the price of specific, high-quality plant-based meat products to effectively serve the food service market to replace animal-based meat on a large scale. We achieve this through the design, development, and implementation of new production equipment, methods and systems for enhanced plant-based meat production. We operate three major divisions: 1) Product Sales & Marketing 2) Manufacturing & Logistics 3) Equipment Research & Development. This position would recruit for roles across all divisions.
Rebellyous Foods is seeking an experienced, conscientious, flexible, and detail-oriented Recruiter (in-house) who enjoys making a difference, being a part of a team, takes pride in working in a fast-paced, constantly changing, early-stage startup environment, and thrives supporting an intense food manufacturing workplace. This person will focus exclusively on the recruiting efforts of the company.
Flexibility, hard work, and keen follow through are critical for success for employees in a start-up environment. Frequent after hours and weekend work is required.
* Design, implement, and launch recruiting strategies to fulfill resource needs for open positions.
* Provide effective recruitment solutions by developing a solid understanding of the business as well as the external talent landscape.
* Execute full-cycle recruiting process including sourcing/screening, candidate selection, leading debrief meeting and negotiating offers.
* Collaborate with department managers to identify the specific qualifications and characteristics needed to effectively fill open positions. Learn the scope of all positions in the company to effectively help grow staff and recommend new positions.
* Work closely with supporters and investors of the company to source candidates and get referrals.
*Utilize social media, employee networks, and investor networks to frequently promote and encourage referrals for the company’s open positions.
* Communicate to candidates the mission and values of the company and determine their cultural compatibility with the company. Promote the company as a great place to work.
* Support development of job descriptions and job specifications, when necessary.
* Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job posting and referral outlets.
* Provide recruiting reports to the CEO, HR, and leadership team.
* Build relationships with candidates and candidate influencers to fill ‘hard to fill’ roles.
* Coordinate first day agenda items with key stakeholders.
* Conduct orientation for new employees.
Qualifications: Candidates should have all of the following credentials:
* 1+ years of experience recruiting staff (technical recruiting is a strong advantage).
* Ability to work collaboratively with others in a cross-functional, team atmosphere.
* Compassionate people-management skills.
* Strong attention to detail and a commitment to excellence.
* Experience recruiting and hiring hourly, seasonal or temporary employees is helpful.
* Experience in a start-up environment is highly desirable.
* Mission focus. Our company works to end factory farming.
* Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
* Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem-solving skills.
* Flexible and willing to take on any tasks to support team efforts.
* Good research skills and highly organized.
* Must operate with a sense of urgency and have excellent attention to detail.
* Capable of making decisions independently and exercising excellent judgment.
* Handles confidential information with discretion.
* Strong work ethic, integrity and personal accountability.
* Proficiency in G-Suite applications as well as MS Word and Excel.
* Ability to provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19.
* Interest in the plant-based meat industry
* Experience in the food industry
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.