January 22, 2020 at 7:50 pm #969526
Seattle Early Learning Center, a family of licensed Preschools in West Seattle, locally owned and operated.
We are in need of a few INFANT and TODDLER teachers for our Admiral location in West Seattle. We want to build long term relationships, securing a solid base for employment, teamwork and positive work environment. Can you be a part of our team where we make this happen? Any ideas? We are here to listen!
We aim to find someone who can work full time, but we are flexible and we are happy to discuss part/flex and substitute infant positions as well.
Minimum requirement: High School diploma, and other courses. Experience working in licensed preschool much appreciated. Do you have ECE college credits? If yes, this is very positive as well. Tell us your status and current plans!
Job Description, Responsibilities and Duties for Teachers are:
• Supervises a group of children to ensure their health and safety, and to provide for a positive experience for each infant.
• Provides a developmentally appropriate classroom environment that reflects the children’s learning and growth.
• Professionally communicates day-to-day, confidential and evaluative information with parents/guardians including newsletters and individual parent communication.
• Reports all staffing and classroom concerns to Director in a timely manner.
• Follows Seattle Early Learning LLC policies and procedures.
• Maintains program site decor, cleanliness and equipment.
• Responsible for required record keeping of information and children’s files.
• Prepares and serves snacks. Cleans snack area.
• Attends staff meetings and trainings as required.
Preschool teacher Qualifications:
– 18 years of age or older
– Minimum High school diploma/GED required
– WA state approved first-aid certification
– WA state approved CPR certification
– TB test by the Mantoux method
– HIV/AIDS/Blood pathogen training certification
– Child Care Basics 30 hours STARS
– Preferred professional teaching experience, but we are open to discuss if less experience
Our extensive benefits package include:
– Competitive salaries, DOE (depending on experience and education)
– Employment Bonus after 6/12 Months of full time work
– Paid time off including vacation, holidays (full time employees) and sick time (all employees)
– Medical, dental, and vision insurance 75% covered for full time employees
– All required & continued STARS training during employment is reimbursed (I.e. we pay for your continued required training after you are hired as a full time employee)
– Full time employees are eligible for a 25% discount off the regular tuition for their own children.
For more information about Seattle ELC, please visit our website online at https://www.seattle-elc.com/career
Please reply with resume and attached certificates.
Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $17 to $20+ /hour
How many years of Early Childhood Education experience do you have?
How many years of preschool experience do you have?
How many years of relevant experience do you have?
What is the highest level of education you have completed?
Are you able to work in Seattle, WA 98116?
Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.