- This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
April 14, 2018 at 12:13 pm #913953
Guest Service Assistant
Perfect position for moms with children h, college students needing a flexible schedule, and anyone looking for a super fun place to work!!
Dream Dinners, West Seattle, the premier meal assembly service, is in search of fun loving, energetic individuals who can excel in creating an exceptional Dream Dinners guest experience. Applicants must have a curiosity and eagerness to solve our guest’s diner time challenges. Prior sales and/or customer service experience is a plus, but not necessary.
• Relationship focused guest service and sales.
• Operational store support including food prep, meal assembly, station and store cleanup.
• Ability to attend and participate in all required trainings and meetings.
Dream Dinners offers competitive salary, flexible hours and great prices on our delicious food.
Currently we are looking for individuals for:
• Day shifts to work 9:00 AM (start time can be flexible) to about 2:30 PM Tuesday, Thursday and/or Friday about 8 to 10 times a month. Occasional evening and Saturday.
• Evening/Saturday shifts to work 4:30/5:30 to about 9:00 Tuesday, Wednesday, and/or Thursday—about 3 to 8 times a month, and 8:00 to 2:30 Saturday—about 2 to 3 times a month.
We offer a fun and exciting work environment that is flexible around family, school and/or second job. Applicants must be able to lift 35 pounds and perform fine motor skills with hands. Check us out at
http://www.dreamdinners.com and see more of what Dream Dinners has to offer.
Interested individuals should email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, April 24th. Interviewing may occur as soon as resume is received.
Qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
Dream Dinners, West Seattle is an equal opportunity employer.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.