- This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
September 17, 2019 at 9:36 pm #959799
Metal Shorts in Tukwila/ South Seattle is interviewing for a Part-Time Front Office Accounting Assistant. Our company is looking for an outgoing, friendly team member to manage our day-to day Accounting and Front Office Operations. Excellent Customer Service Skills, accuracy, confidentiality, organizational and time management skills are important qualifications for this position. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled muti-tasker, who is dependable and committed to consistently meeting all deadlines while learning to grow with the company. This position will help support the Sales Manager and the President of Metal Shorts. Our company is continuing to grow, and this position can be Full-Time with Full Benefits in the future.
Hours: 8:30 AM – 2:00 PM Monday – Friday (25hr per week)
Compensation: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour depending on experience
Tentative Start Date October 1, 2019
• Desire to work in a small team environment with excellent customer service skills
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Positive, professional attitude, flexible
• Able to work independently and also in a small team environment
• Good follow through with tasks meeting all deadlines is a must
• Attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task
• Professional Attire
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
•Ability and willingness to perform other position related task as requested
• Desire to learn and grow
Job Requirements/ Job Duties
• At least two years working in an office environment. (Applicants with Front Office and Accounting experience preferred)
• Knowledge of Accounts Payable
• Skilled with Microsoft office suite
• Processing Daily Sales Order, excellent math skills are a must.
• Prepare Monthly Excise Tax Report
• Bi-Weekly -Time-card verifications for Payroll
• Matching Invoices and Purchase Orders
• Managing and documenting customer accounts.
• Billing medical claims
• File/ Scanning
• Receive phone calls
• Handle faxes
• Day to Day Office Operations
• Maintaining and Schedule Service for Office Supplies and Equipment
• Other Tasks as needed. • Perform light cleaning tasks; such as wiping counters, and general clinic upkeep.
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
• do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Interested candidates please submit cover letter and resume to: Metalshortsemployment@gmail.com
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.