- This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
October 17, 2019 at 6:12 pm #962276
Dream Dinners JobsParticipant
Session Support Positions Available Now!
Our mission is to bring families together again around the dinner table. Dream Dinners, West Seattle is a fast-paced meal assembly store where guests come to assemble a month’s worth of dinners. We assist guests by pre-slicing and dicing ingredients and handling all clean up. We offer great benefits like employee food discounts and flexible scheduling (with Sundays and holidays off). These are part-time positions, requiring a combination of 1-2 weekday nights (Tues/Wed/Thurs from 5-9:30pm) and a minimum of two Saturday shifts (8am-2pm) per month. Pay is $16/hour.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in session set up
• Stock and maintain station ingredients prior to and throughout session
• Maintain backup bins of ingredients
• Review assembled meals for correctness, pack them up and carry out to guest vehicle
• Following sessions; clean stations, replenish ingredients and reset store to schematics
• Promote sales of add-on items
Additional skills to possess:
• Positive, high-energy individual who enjoys working with people and is a detail-oriented multi-tasker
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment, problem solve, multi-task and anticipate customer needs
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Confident in front of people
• Able to lift 20+ lbs. and can stand on their feet for long periods of time
Candidates should be eager to serve the needs of our guest while at the same time develop and foster long-term, trusting relationships with them. Is this you? Check us out in more detail at http://www.dreamdinners.com and see more of what Dream Dinners has to offer.
Come be a part of this wonderful mission!
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please send your resume to Meghan.Hogan@dreamdinners.com. We look forward to meeting you!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.