Out of Round Design is a small architectural metal fabrication shop seeking a third fabricator to aid in the fabrication of high-end interior design projects. Typical work in our shop includes stairs, railings, fireplace surrounds, and furniture pieces.
Capable TIG welding skills, excellent grinder control, and the ability to understand metal fabrication within the scope of larger architectural projects are fundamental skills for this position. The ideal candidate for this job has a skillset that includes metal fabrication, but the right attitude and ability to work as a team member are equally as important for success.
Job skills include:
– Shop print reading and layout skills
– Material handling, cutting, and basic machining
– Weld prep and grinder skills
– TIG welding competency
– General mechanical aptitude and attention to detail
– Ability to work on site and familiarity with general construction principles
– Knowledge of patina preparation and application
This is a full-time position. Hourly rate is $22-28 DOE. Vacation and holiday pay included.
Please send your resume along with portfolio photos if you have previous work you would like to share.