Maintenance Technician Job Description:
We are on the hunt for a talented and reliable Maintenance Technician to join our maintenance department. In this position, your chief responsibility is to preserve the excellent condition and functionality of our business premises. Your duties will include conducting quality assessments, scheduling repairs, maintaining inventory, and developing preventative maintenance procedures.
Our ideal candidate will be a jack-of-all-trades, with in-depth knowledge of maintenance procedures, hydraulic systems, and basic tools and appliances. To excel in this position, you must be an outstanding problem-solver with exceptional communication and organizational skills.
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
• Inspect buildings, equipment, and systems to identify any issues.
• Repair faulty equipment units and damaged structures.
• Develop and implement preventative maintenance procedures.
• Manage heating and plumbing systems to guarantee functionality.
• Plan and schedule repairs.
• Conduct periodic quality checks on equipment and systems to ensure everything is up to standard.
• Perform general maintenance tasks including landscaping, painting, and carpentry.
• Help develop and implement the budget for the maintenance department.
• Maintain the inventory records for equipment and supplies.
• Maintain grounds, all common areas and amenities
• Perform units make readies, paint drywall, repairs.
• Must have reliable transportation.