September 27, 2023 at 12:51 pm #1074367
Launch is dedicated to ensuring a brilliant start for all children. Through our preschool, after school and summer programs, we provide equitable access to the highest-quality learning and care in a safe, enriching environment that prepares children for success in school and life.
Are you looking to work in an afterschool setting? We are looking for Enrichment Teachers to work Monday through Friday, from 1:00pm-6:00 pm. Enrichment Teachers are responsible for providing a safe, caring, and academically and socially enriching environment for school-age children. This position ensures that the curriculum and activities are developmentally appropriate and meet all identified academic and development domains.
• 401K Benefits
• Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
• Starting pay $21/hr
• Minimum one year of working with school age children
• Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
• High school diploma required
• A demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and as a team member
Knowledge and Skills:
• Ability to work and interact with children and parents & demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment on cross-functional teams with a wide range of personalities
• Exceptional problem-solving abilities & time management skills
Condition of Employment
• Maintaining the following: criminal record clearance, Food Worker Card, First Aid/CPR, Blood Borne Pathogens/HIV training, Mandated Reported Training Vaccination Record
• Maintain Washington State Department of Children, Youth, and Families Trainings: Medication Management, Disaster and Emergency Preparedness, Families Experiencing Homelessness, Abusive Head Trauma
Within 1 Month of Hire
• Completion of STARS School Age-Basics 30-hour Child Care course
The statement contained in this job description reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of the job. It should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas as deemed fit for the organization.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.