Tibbetts United Methodist Church in West Seattle seeks an Administrative Assistant for work in the church office, 25 hours per week.
– Support of Sunday Worship: bulletins, video & audio files, liturgical materials
– Church Office administration, communication & correspondence: phone, email processing and announcements, activities calendar, newsletter, reports, coordination with Pastor and ministry leaders, run office equipment
– User Group Administration: maintain files on user groups, liaise with Business Manager, scheduling maintenance
– Social Media Administration: update website with provided content, some Facebook & Instagram activities
Candidate skills & attributes:
– Ability to professionally communicate verbally and in writing
– Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
– Strong organizational skills, time management/work prioritization, independent worker (self-directed), and ability to meet deadlines
– Basic publishing experience and ability to manage internet content (website, Facebook, etc.)
– 2-3 years of administrative experience required.
– Ability to use discretion when providing information to diverse customer base. Maintain high level of confidentiality around sensitive interactions.
Compensation for this position is hourly and is commensurate with the candidate’s level of skill and the responsibilities of the position. Please send resumes to SPR@TibbettsUMChurch.org