November 1, 2021 at 10:19 am #1019938
Now is your opportunity to work virtually for a dynamic and progressive accounting firm. Nordstrom Virtual Office (www.nordstromvirtualoffice.com) (NVO) provides back office (primarily accounting) services remotely for small- to medium-sized companies around the world. This full-time Billing Specialist will provide services virtually for a Hawaii-based client of NVO.
Review contract information to properly prepare invoices
Verify amounts charged to ensure accurate pricing
Print and distribute monthly customer statements
Update and track detail aging report with daily deposits
Investigate and resolve discrepancies with customers
Initiate collections on delinquent accounts
Maintain accounting ledgers as required
Process credit applications and run credit checks to ensure credit worthiness
Setup / update customer information
Accurately post customer payments
Process credit card receipts
Other duties and special projects as assigned
The ideal candidate:
• Is independent, reliable, disciplined, highly organized, detail-oriented, able to prioritize and work with little guidance
• Associates degree in Accounting preferred
• One year of accounts receivable experience
• Available for a 40 hour per week work schedule of Monday – Friday 9:30am – 6:30pm pst
• Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Is excited to participate in a team-oriented environment while working remotely
• Has experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook. Timberline and construction industry accounting is a plus but not required
• Is able to meet daily, weekly and monthly deadlines
Start date is expected as soon as the chosen candidate is available. Qualified persons please send resume to Debi@NordstromVirtualOffice.com.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.