33 year old Breast Cancer Survivor

Home Forums WSB Reader Recommendations 33 year old Breast Cancer Survivor

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

MyJourney

Hello there. On 6/2/08, I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. I am keeping a blog with my experience as my intent is to help other young women that are or have gone through a similar journey. My other goal is to help build awareness that no matter what organic this or that you eat, how many hours you exercise a day, or how healthy your lifestyle is you are not exempt from getting cancer. I want my blog to reach other young women and to remind them how important it is to check your breasts each and every month. Doctors do not think outside of the box, and will (as they did mine) look my lump over as it is so rare to get breast cancer under 40. Check out my blog and share with anyone you know: http://www.heathersjourneytohealth.blogspot.com

JanS
    Participant

Darn…I just read this, and I have a client coming in a couple of minutes. I’m a 3+ year BC survivor, and I have a close friend (altho in her 40’s) who just went thru treatment, and is now on Herceptin. She’s a massage therapist in WS, and also triple neg. I will contact you through your blog. My heart is out to you, and know that there is support in this community. Gentle hugs….

emily

Thanks for posting. My partner was also diagnosed with breast cancer at 33, and is now 2 1/2 years out of chemo. I will visit your blog, we’re always interested in information about and talking to other women who were diagnosed young. Good luck with your treatment!

Jeannie
    Participant

I wish you the very best. And I appreciate your candor in your blog. Thanks for posting.

barb

Thank you for sharing your blog. I wish you and your family the very best.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.