2013 Mazda 5 for sale – only 550 miles on it!!

Home Forums Freebies, Sales, Trades 2013 Mazda 5 for sale – only 550 miles on it!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

PLS
    Participant

We are selling our practically-brand-new Mazda 5 Grand Touring edition with less than 600 miles on it! See details here:

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?atCarId=15A33BD9&Log=0&listingId=363019225

You can still get that new car smell – this gorgeous and practical Mazda 5 Grand Touring is in perfect condition – we are only selling it because we changed schools and are no longer part of the carpool we needed it for. This top of the line package includes leather interior, backup sensor, moon roof, satellite radio, cruise control, fog lights, heated seats and more! It is very flexible and fun-to-drive and seats 7 with the fold-down third row that is easily accessed by an aisle. So unlike other SUVs your kids can get to that 3rd row without clambering over the back seats! The second row features captain’s chairs with fold out storage and drink tray. With the third row folded down there is a ton of storage space in the back yet this is still a nimble and easy to drive city car. It’s has just as much seating but is MUCH shorter than bigger minivans so parking is quick and easy with the backup sensor … plus great gas mileage and all the amenities you could want.

I know I’m taking a bath since I paid a lot more to drive it off the lot, but I’n selling it for $20,000. You will not get this good a deal from a dealer plus you’ll have to pay all those extra fees and deal with a salesman. Save over $4,000 right now! Will consider offers but please – serious inquiries only. This is a terrific opportunity on a terrific vehicle with no hassles.

JanS
    Participant

if I had $20K, it would be sold by now…hope someone grabs it up quickly..

Sue
    Participant

We had a 2009 version of the same car, and it’s awesome, even 5 years later. This is a fantastic price too, for anybody looking. Sadly I’m not in the market for a new(ish) car or else I’d fight Jan for it. :) (I don’t know the poster, so I’m not trying to scam anybody into buying it – I just miss the one I lost in the divorce :)

PLS
    Participant

Thanks, Sue – it IS a cool car, right? We did a ton of research and drove several vans, SUVs with third row seating and this one won out. It has all the seating you need but is more nimble, efficient and easy to park. If we needed the second car we’d sure be keeping it but we don’t so I hope I can get it to a good home soon!

PLS
    Participant

Hi – just bumping this up as the car is still for sale and I’d really like to find a local buyer. Price is at my rock-bottom of $19,000 now. Still less than 600 miles on it!

That would be a great vehicle to haul around the two puppies Im training for service work. I wish it was a little bit more affordably priced. I get the family discount on these so the $4000 off dealer price is what I would normally pay. How much more are you willing to drop the price? Be advised, helping disabled people doesnt pay any bills.

PLS
    Participant

Hi Service Dog – it would be a good vehicle for that! Unfortunately I’m at my bottom of $19,000. I’m already taking a bath and as much as I’d like to help I’m getting some traction at this price so I can’t go lower.

skeeter
    Participant

Hi PLS – Your Mazda 5 looks very nice. I think part of the challenge is we live in a state with a large sales tax. So it makes it difficult to re-sell an almost brand new car since the sales tax is a sunk cost. In other words, you will lose not only your sales tax but also the initial depreciation on the car since it is now used. I mention this because I was also in a position that I contemplated selling a brand new car after paying sales tax. It’s difficult and expensive. I wish you luck!

PLS
    Participant

You’re right, Skeeter, and I’m doing my best to take that into consideration on the price. Friggin state will get the tax TWICE in less than a year. There ought to be some exception.

However, it’s still less than the tax you’d pay on a “new” car that has only a few hundred miles less at the dealership so you’re still coming out ahead.

velo_nut
    Participant

Hate to be a downer but that has to be the most unattractive vehicle I have ever seen! Good luck on the sell though-

PLS
    Participant

Thanks for the helpful insight, Velo_Nut. Great use of bytes. Never seen a Gremlin or a Pacer? Or a Thing? How about Pontiac Aztec? Edsel? Anyway, the car has been sold to someone who apparently did not find it so unattractive.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.