415-505-4966 * firstname.lastname@example.org
With a varied range of experience spanning from sales, customer service, and as an
administrative assistant, I can take different aspects of those careers and apply them. I
am a strong communicator with attention to detail.
SEATTLE HOUSING AUTHORITY, Assist Property Manager, Seattle WA, 2/2019 – 6/2019
• Assisted in the administration of subsidized housing in Seattle in regard to
income/employment verification, parking enforcement, and scheduling annual
ELLIOT BAY MARINA, Night Manager, Seattle WA, 5/2018 – 11/2018
• Served as night concierge managing moorage payments and maintenance
CONCANNON CONSULTING LLC, Sales Consultant, Seattle WA, 7/2017 – 12/2018
• Provided in-house/business consultations for home improvement (flooring and
window treatment). Generated revenue by networking through contractors
associated with new housing developments.
SOLAR CITY, Field Energy Specialist, Boston MA, 4/2016 – 11/2016
• Using Google Maps I gave person-to-person presentations to home owners
educating them on green energy and their options to utilize solar power. I had a
40% close ratio.
HERB CHAMBERS AUDI OF BROOKLINE, Inventory Manager, Brookline MA, 4/2015 –
• Documented and performed web-site management including photography of preowned
• Acted as first point of contact for 41% of clients booking appointments with a 91%
• Managed the Recon Team to ensure pristine appearance of our inventory.
BILL DUBE HYUNDAI, Sales Consultant, Wilmington MA, 4/2014 – 6/2014
• Negotiated sales/deals on multiple new and used cars while keeping an above
average profit margin.
• Completed an intensive certification program to better understand our product
and constantly kept up with promotions to ensure top quality service.
MARKET STAR, Sales Representative, Boston MA, 2012
• Qualified customers on Sony Products from Digital Cameras, Computers, and
Home Theater Systems to ensure they bought the right product for their needs.
This resulted in a 50% increase of Sony products.
SAN FRANCISCO SAILING CO, 1ST Mate, San Francisco CA, 2008 – 2012
• Responsible for the hospitality, safety, and assisting the captain of a 42’ Sailboat
with up to 34 passengers on the San Francisco Bay.
• Became American Sailing Association Certified BK1
PACIFIC WEST FINANCIAL, Loan Officer, San Francisco CA, 2006 – 2008
• Advised potential clients of their options to either purchase or refinance their
• Attended conventions and other social gatherings to produce fresh leads.
AMERICAN RED CROSS, Volunteer, 2005, SE Texas
• Assisted with recovery efforts after Hurricane Katrina doing in-home inspections
to see if residents would qualify for financial assistance.
• Trained teams of volunteers to interview victims of the Hurricane and document
what their needs were to build a relationship and expedite the recovery of that
TWIN DRAGON KUNG FU, Sensei, San Carlos CA, 2011 – 2012
• Taught children and adults the art of Hung Gar Kung Fu with an ongoing
assessment of student and adaptation of curriculum.
AA, Major in Business, City College of San Francisco, 2012
Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Filemaker, Salesforce, Dealer Socket, Dealer.com,
CPR/AED Certified, Photography