Paws & Paint…our signature pop-up event is hilarious and fun! Yes, the dogs really do paint on stretched canvas, using non-toxic paint and sponges.
We are hoping you can help staff this great community event on Saturday July 14th. Shifts are 3 hours and of course you can stay longer If you are having too much fun to leave. Your joyful responsibilities include:
• Helping dogs and owners find a space to sit, select paint colors and paint
• Give owners tips on how to sponge paint onto their dog’s paws and transfer that to the canvas. (You’ll learn the tips real fast!)
• Sometimes you will be holding treats to lure the dogs to walk across the canvas.
• Provide clean up water and paper towels to the dogs and owners.
• ‘Check’ the paintings in case folks would like to walk about Summerfest and not carrying the painting.
It is tough duty, but someone has to do it!
Do you have three hours to share and help dogs ‘n’ owners paint? We would love to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com