ADMIRAL THEATER SCHEDULE (updated link)
The Northwest Symphony Orchestra (featuring West Seattleite Anthony Spain as conductor ) will collaborate with Washington’s National Parks to provide a spectacular visual and musical presentation/concert for the Seattle/West Seattle area. This is a unique and innovative concert that promises to be great fun for families.
The concert is scheduled to include:
- An Outdoor Overture by Aaron Copland
- Mount Takhoma (Mount Rainier) by Gregory Short
- Selections with choirs/students from Highline School District
- Winter (from the Four Seasons) by Antonio Vivaldi (featuring Kaia Selden violin soloist with visuals by Adrian Wyard)
- Academic Festival Overture by Johannes Brahms
- Enchanted Garden by Maurice Ravel
- Lohengrin: Prelude to Act III by Richard Wagner
- Liberty Fanfare by John Williams
Winter Wander Along Longfellow Creek at Camp Long.
Be prepared to do some hiking over uneven terrain on this program.
Ages 6 and older. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Everyone attending the program must be registered.
Meet the leader at the Camp Long Lodge.
Enjoy a unique Salish Sea adventure. Bring a flashlight and join a Seattle Urban Nature Guide at Me-Kwa-Mooks beach for a captivating urban nature outing/tidepool exploration at night. Program starts at Emma Schmitz Viewpoint. Please wear shoes that can get wet and handle slippery surfaces and dress for the weather.
Ages 18 and up. Everyone attending must be registered for the program.