Want your West Seattle event/meeting/performance to be listed here? Please send basic info AT LEAST ONE WEEK IN ADVANCE to email@example.com – thanks! Please include full details AS PLAIN TEXT IN YOUR E-MAIL, *not* in an attached doc/poster/flyer/etc. A web link for more info helps too. Thank you!
ADMIRAL THEATER SCHEDULE (updated link)
USING THE CALENDAR: Mouse over any entry to show the “plus” sign at right; click it to expand the item for more info without leaving this page; click “read more” for the FULL listing, usually including a map, plus a chance to post a comment/question.
Is it possible for people from different backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and economic status to live in real community? Yes it is.
Join us as we engage in positive dialogue aimed at breaking down social barriers and stereotypes in order to build bridges to a more unified Seattle.
Part 2 of our six-part series takes place on January 30th. Doors open at 6pm and the forum beings at 6:30pm sharp?
- Timothy Curenton, Author of Twelfth Man.
- Devin Pittman of Unified Outreach youth arts programs.
- Artemis West of Inspire arts and athletics.
- Dave (Pablo D) Narvaez, Cultural historian, head of Studio Narvaez Photography, and founder of the North City Rockers dance crew.
The event will be hosted by Bishop Ray Rogers, Senior Pastor at Pacific Northwest Regional Covenant Fellowship Churches.
Future Series Dates and Locations:
- South College, February 13th
- Garfield Community Center, March 13th
- Rainier Valley Cultural Center, April 16th
- North Seattle College, May 14th
Provided in partnership with the Seattle City Department of Neighborhoods.
[South Seattle College is a WSB sponsor.]