ADMIRAL THEATER SCHEDULE (updated link)
Join us for an evening of fellowship and fun as we look to the Word of God for creative inspiration to reveal our inner artists. Inspired by the Parable of the Mustard Seed, this workshop will see you guided by an experienced artist and amazed by what you create!
Tickets are $30 per person and cover everything you need, including a $5 donation to West Seattle Helpline.
From the Seattle Aquarium:
Explore Constellation Park/Richey Viewpoint beach in West Seattle during two winter nighttime low tides with Seattle Aquarium beach naturalists and discover what creatures we see at this time of year. This is a free, family-friendly, drop-in program—no registration necessary! Dress for the weather (bundle up!) and for tide pooling: boots, hats, gloves and a good flashlight are musts.
• Friday, January 10, 8:30–10:30 pm (-2.73 @ 10:40pm)
• Saturday, February 8, 8:30–10:30 pm (-2.45 @ 10:22pm)
Constellation Park/(South) Alki Beach
1. Take Spokane St. exit off I–5 to West Seattle
2. Take Admiral Way exit off West Seattle Bridge
3. Stay on Admiral through West Seattle to 63rd Ave SW
4. Turn left at 63rd to Beach Drive SW
5. Park on Beach Drive SW
6. Meet the Naturalists at the canopy at 63rd Ave SW and Beach Dr. SW
Also in the gallery: Leon Lowman’s paintings and pottery by Loren Lukens and Reid Ozaki. Plus, the Alley Gallery is full of paintings and sculptures by Garrison Coverdale, Lezlie Jane, Cathy Woo, PA Mathison, Warren Pope and more.