ADMIRAL THEATER SCHEDULE (updated link)
From the Seattle Aquarium:
Explore Constellation Park/Richey Viewpoint beach in West Seattle during two winter nighttime low tides with Seattle Aquarium beach naturalists and discover what creatures we see at this time of year. This is a free, family-friendly, drop-in program—no registration necessary! Dress for the weather (bundle up!) and for tide pooling: boots, hats, gloves and a good flashlight are musts.
• Friday, January 10, 8:30–10:30 pm (-2.73 @ 10:40pm)
• Saturday, February 8, 8:30–10:30 pm (-2.45 @ 10:22pm)
Constellation Park/(South) Alki Beach
1. Take Spokane St. exit off I–5 to West Seattle
2. Take Admiral Way exit off West Seattle Bridge
3. Stay on Admiral through West Seattle to 63rd Ave SW
4. Turn left at 63rd to Beach Drive SW
5. Park on Beach Drive SW
6. Meet the Naturalists at the canopy at 63rd Ave SW and Beach Dr. SW
Saturday, May 9th, 2019, 9 am-3 pm, it’s the 16th annual edition of West Seattle Community Garage Sale Day, the only event West Seattle Blog coordinates every year – and it’s big. Hundreds of sales all around the peninsula, big and small, individual and group and business and school and organization. Get the map here one week in advance.