A SNAP Emergency Preparedness workshop is taking place for our 37th & 38th Block Watch neighbors and Our Lady of Guadalupe Parish. It’s open to any West Seattleites that want to come.
The City of Seattle has created the Seattle Neighborhoods Actively Prepare (SNAP) program to help your neighborhood get organized in case of a major emergency, like an earthquake. We encourage people to not only prepare for themselves and their families but also talk to neighbors about how they will work together to make sure everyone in the neighborhood is safe and cared for.
• Meet new neighbors, share contact information, establish a meeting place
• Learn what to do to be better prepared
• Learn how to be safe in an earthquake
• Learn how to use the Help/OK sign
• Know your top three response priorities after a disaster
Please RSVP! Contact Helen at email@example.com
West Seattle, Washington