FOUND: Aidan, no longer missing

SUNDAY EVENING: Aidan was found at a friend’s house, we’ve confirmed.

EARLIER:

16-year-old Aidan is missing, last seen Thanksgiving night at his mother’s West Seattle home.

His family is hoping you can help find him.

He is described as 6’1”, 150 pounds, with blond hair and hazel eyes. He has a black bull tattoo on his upper right chest and often wears a silver Celtic ring on his right hand.

A police report is filed, case # 18-438036.

Call 911 if you see him.

12 Replies to "FOUND: Aidan, no longer missing"

• Ketsy Nelson November 24, 2018 (11:02 pm)

Hi, my son was gone since the 20 of Oct I just found him yesterday. If you are family of this boy and need some tips on how to find him you can find me on facebook. Ketsy Lynn Nelson.

• Alkigirl November 25, 2018 (2:07 am)

My daughter is friends with Aidan on Snapchat and she said he posted she thinks before Thanksgiving looking for a place to crash for a week. She didn’t have any more info and he is on ghost mode on Snapchat now.

• Margaret Gabutero November 25, 2018 (8:15 am)

Where did this happen? Where and when did he go missing and last place seen?

• WSB November 25, 2018 (10:09 am)

As noted above, he was last seen Thanksgiving night. Exactly which West Seattle neighborhood his mom lives in – and therefore where he was last seen – that hasn’t been mentioned in the information we’ve received.

• Jennie November 25, 2018 (8:44 am)

I’m really sorry to read this and hope you find him. My heart goes out to you. I’m not sure if it is him, but there hasbeen a young man sitting and sleeping off and on in the doorway to the closed Tully’s on Alki. He usually has his hood up on his dark sweatshirt so I’m not sure about hair color. It is usually around 4:15 that I’ve seen him there on my way home from work. Last I saw him there was Wednesday, and also a couple of days before that at the same time and place.

• Greg November 25, 2018 (12:51 pm)

My son (who is Aidan’s classmate) and I saw him sitting in the Admiral Way/41st Starbucks very early in the AM on Friday with his backpack – we both said hi to him and then were on our way. We reported the sighting to police. Hoping for a quick and safe return for Aidan and his family.

• Steve November 25, 2018 (2:39 pm)

His family must be worried sick. I hope he comes home soon…it’s been cold out.

• Katharine Christian November 25, 2018 (2:45 pm)

He’s been found!

• ElizabethElaine November 25, 2018 (3:38 pm)

His mom updated her Facebook post to say he has been located at a friend’s house.

• WSB November 25, 2018 (4:27 pm)

Hope so! We haven’t received any direct notification.

• waikikigirl November 25, 2018 (5:08 pm)

Hoping it is true that he was found safe and sound!!!!

• WSB November 25, 2018 (5:33 pm)

The family friend who sent the official media alert yesterday has just confirmed it.