Update on ActivSpace fire cause: Incense

April 10, 2008 5:43 pm
|    Comments Off on Update on ActivSpace fire cause: Incense
 |   West Seattle fires | West Seattle news

First: Jerry from JetCityOrange, who (as mentioned in the original report) works in the building, has now uploaded some video. Now, the cause: Helen Fitzpatrick from the Seattle Fire Department says some incense was left too close to papers, which caught on fire. The reported “explosion” was actually a can of shaving cream exploding, according to SFD, which also says nobody was hurt; no other units were affected; damage estimate, $25,000.

No Replies to "Update on ActivSpace fire cause: Incense"

    Sorry, comment time is over.