Small, green, local, woman- and artist-owned West Seattle company looking for a couple awesome people to join our team. We take pride in being the best and that’s what we’re looking for.
* Excellent wages: $20 p/hr PLUS tips after training
* NO COMMUTING: All of our clients are in West Seattle
* Paid training of 4-8 weeks
* No weekends or nights: All our hours are M-F, 9-5
* Flexible schedule: 15-32 hours a week, will work with your needs
* Weekly, biweekly, and monthly clients: Work is predictable and usually isn’t too grungy
* We use environmentally gentle products
* A team of super cool co-workers, and company parties twice a year
* A small company with tons of opportunity for career growth
* Have your own reliable car and cell phone
* Live in West Seattle or very nearby
* Physically fit; self-directed; responsible
* A sharp eye for detail, you genuinely enjoy cleaning and take pride in a job well done
* Long-term candidates only, please (need at least a 2-year commitment)
* Pass a background check
HOW TO APPLY:
1) First, visit our website. See our current team and learn more about what we do: WestSeattleHousekeeping.com
2) Then, if you think you might be a good fit, email me your resume and a letter of introduction at wsmaid(at)yahoo(dot)com
(Email only please. No texts or calls.)
I look forward to hearing from you!
I am your girl! I am energetic, enthusiastic and I love cleaning! I have reliable transportation and currently looking for a full-time job. I would love to come in for a sit-down so you can get to know me better and I am available to start work today.
I am energetic, enthusiastic and I love cleaning! I have reliable transportation and currently looking for a full-time job. I would love to come in for a sit-down so you can get to know me better and I am available to start work today.