- This topic contains 0 voices and has 0 replies.
January 17, 2013 at 10:41 pm #606260
Center Studio, a new studio in the heart of White Center, is looking for experienced Yoga instructors for permanent contract work. We are accepting resumes for mat Pilates instructors to build our sub list and for future permanent classes. Instructors will teach group classes. First class to start teaching is Thursday evenings at 7pm., all other shifts available are based on enrollment demands. If you currently teach in the West Seattle/Burien area or have Pre/Post-natal experience you will go to the top of our list!
If you have any interest in teaching children’s yoga, Brain dance or Hip Hop, please let us know! As we are still developing our class schedule, we are getting a lot of interest in those types of classes.
Opened in Spring of 2012, our studio offers a fun, welcoming, non-intimidating, yet challenging and positive environment to everyone who walks through our doors. Our classes are intimate ranging from 2-15 students, depending on day and time. Currently offered at our studio is children’s yoga as well as massage therapy.
We will provide:
– A bright modern boutique space located in up and coming White Center.
– No more than 1 instructor at work at once.
– A professional, open and positive work environment.
– Competitive pay.
Primary duties of instructor:
– Design and instruct innovative yoga and mat pilates classes to a wide range of clientele and fitness levels
– Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with class participants; be a face of the studio by delivering excellent customer service
– Promote the schedule by encouraging class participants to try other classes and workshops
– Monitor class participants, provide one-on-one assistance to correct form and/or provide exercise modifications
– Challenge class participants by keeping choreography and music fresh
– Ensure studio is properly maintained before and after each class.
– Current nationally recognized Yoga and Pilates certification
– Current CPR/AED certification
– Carry your own liability insurance
– We prefer you to have 3 years of experience, but are open to the right instructor
– Open & enthusiastic work attitude
– Outgoing personality and excellent communication skills are essential
Please send your resume to:
snail mail: Center Studio, 9611 – 16th Ave SW Seattle, WA 98106
or Email: info at whitecenterstudio dot com
Pay starts at $20 base per class and goes up from there.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.