- This topic contains 0 voices and has 6 replies.
December 13, 2012 at 8:21 pm #605905
Back!by popular demand, the Beveridge Place Pub Specialty Bottle Sale & Wrap It Up Charity Fun-(d)-Raiser on Dec 16th, from 1 pm – 7 pm! Peruse the Specialty Bottle Brochure to select unique, thoughtful gifts for those hard to buy for (or not), friends, family and yourself! Then slide right over to Animal Aid & Rescue Foundation and Furry Face’s gift wrapping tables to get the most amazing Holiday ‘Firecracker’ Bottle wrap you have ever seen!
The Specialty Bottle Sale 1 pm to 5 pm and the elves of A.A.R.F ‘n’ Furry Faces will be wrapping until 7 pm.
Of course, you are welcome to bring in other items for gift wrapping too! The two groups’ elves are very creative and all wrapping is by donation!
If you would like to help wrap, please contact us via our Facebook; email us at firstname.lastname@example.org; or call 206-321-4729; or just show up at one of the events.
And, in case you can’t make it on Sunday, here are our other Wrapping Schedule Events:
1) Thursday, Dec 20th 6 – 9 pm; The Beer Junction; 4511 Calif. Ave SW
2) Saturday, Dec. 22nd, 1 – 6 pm; 255 SW 152nd St.; Elliott Bay Brewhouse (in Burien)
3) Sunday, Dec 23rd, 1 – 6 pm; The Beer Junction; 4511 Calif. Ave SW
4) Monday, December 24th, 2 – 7 pm; The Beveridge Place Pub, 6413 California Ave SWDecember 14, 2012 at 6:26 pm #779629December 15, 2012 at 1:52 am #779630
Austin the cat says “Meow, I would be there but I can’t be out of the house that long. But I will send my owner”December 15, 2012 at 2:56 am #779631December 15, 2012 at 3:58 pm #779632December 16, 2012 at 4:37 pm #779633
The Velvet BulldogParticipant
Isn’t there a song from the 80s or something with the lyric “Wrap it up…I’ll take it.”
Gonna be fun this afternoon!December 16, 2012 at 7:24 pm #779634
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.