- This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
October 4, 2017 at 9:36 am #896740
Barista Job Description
Reports To: Store Manager
Location: West Seattle Caffe Ladro
Exemption Status: Non-Exempt / Hourly
Show up reliably and on time for shifts, which will be at varied times and may include early mornings and/or late nights. Make great coffee to Ladro standards, continually develop barista skills and coffee palate, serve great pastries, and take good care of the people paying for said coffee and pastries. Must play well with others. Have fun at work, enjoy a fast-paced environment, and understand how to keep busy.
• Make great coffee
• Enjoy interacting with customers and co-workers
• Perform basic cash-handling
• Open and/or close the store regularly
• Cleaning all areas of the café including restrooms and outside areas
• Stock and monitor inventory
• Document and minimize waste
• Clock in/out and report tips accurately
• Attend and participate in regular staff meetings and monthly coffee cuppings
• Previous coffee and/or retail experience preferred but not mandatory
• Successful completion of initial barista training program
• Ability to stand for long periods of time, perform tasks requiring manual dexterity and lift up to 40 pounds.
• Willingness and ability to cover shifts occasionally
• Possess basic math/cash handling skills
• Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
• Come visit us in store with your resume and cover letter!
To Contact Us:
• (206) 938-8021
• 7011 California Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98136
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.