- This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
August 5, 2017 at 11:55 am #891082
Now is your opportunity to work virtually for a dynamic and progressive accounting firm. Nordstrom Virtual Office (www.nordstromvirtualoffice.com) (NVO) provides back office (primarily accounting) services remotely for small- to medium-sized companies around the world. The part-time Office Assistant works virtually and performs daily functions for NVO clients. He/she also picks up the mail each workday in the north end of West Seattle.
Deposit checks received for clients at client banks after picking up from mail service each afternoon
Record client deposits into Quickbooks and reports the deposits to staff via email
Manage and retain organization of several email addresses, some of which are shared with other NVO staff
Weekly uploads of files to Sharepoint
Send annual 1099 forms via electronic software
Other duties and special projects, as assigned
The ideal candidate:
• Is independent, reliable, disciplined, highly organized, detail-oriented, able to prioritize and work with little guidance
• May work flexible hours while still meeting daily, weekly and monthly established deadlines
• Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Is excited to participate in a team-oriented environment while working remotely
• Has experience with Sharepoint, Dropbox, Excel, Word, Outlook, and QuickBooks.
The position requires 8 – 12 hours per week; possibility for ramping up hours to more hours if mutually agreed upon. Qualified persons please send resume to Debi@NordstromVirtualOffice.com.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.