- This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
September 12, 2017 at 11:34 pm #894757
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic Dental Assistant to join our amazing team at Holliday Dental! Some experience chairside is preferred, but if you are a new grad we are willing to train the right person. Primary duties include chairside assisting of the doctor, sterilization, and cross training to help with the front office. We have flexibility for someone seeking either Full-time or Part-time (Part-time must include Mondays).
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
– Excellent communication skills within the staff as well as with patients
– A strong work ethic. dependability, and self-motivation
– A warm and positive attitude in providing exceptional customer service
– The ability to multitask and have excellent computer skills.
– A willingness to learn and grow their dental skills and knowledge
We are a single-doctor office with a small staff providing patients with thorough, gentle care in a relaxed environment. Our office has modern amenities including digital x-rays, digital charting, intra-oral cameras, and computers/monitors in each operatory. The practice is open 4 days a week, Monday through Thursday, and is located in the heart of the Junction in West Seattle. For more information about the practice, please refer to our website at http://hollidaydentalcare.com/
Competitive wages based on experience. Benefits for Full-time position include vacation/holiday pay, retirement plan with matching, health insurance, and continuing education opportunities.
Please submit a cover letter, resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered. We look forward to meeting you!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.