- This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
April 12, 2018 at 8:56 am #913744
Do you want to work for the #1 Real Estate Company in the World? Are you a friendly, hard-working, self-starter looking for a position to challenge and provide you with growth opportunities?
We are looking for a positive, high energy Front Desk Coordinator who loves working with fun, dynamic people in a fast-paced office environment.
• Must have knowledge and proficiency in MS Office platform
• Desire to provide agents and clients with superior customer service at all times while managing a variety of tasks
• Answer incoming phone calls in a courteous, helpful manner and re-direct calls accordingly
• Process incoming agent/office checks and invoices in a quick and accurate manner
• Knowledge of financial terms and principles is required. Must be able to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions.
• Maintain office supplies inventory
• Prepare office for any and all office events throughout the day. Ensure necessary materials for events are in inventory prior to all events
• Complete front desk duties such as retrieving and distributing mail/packages, keep the office, front desk, and kitchen area clean, and orderly at all times
• Excellent communication skills and a strong work ethic. Must have the ability to work independently
• Self-starter, takes initiative
• Punctual and reliable is a must
• Represent Keller Williams Real Estate in a professional manner in attitude and appearance
Required Education & Experience:
• College degree or technical certification preferred
• Experience in customer services and/or public relations 1+ year
• Experience or knowledge of real estate a plus
Does this describe you? If so, please send a cover letter and resume to KWRIHR@gmail.com. We would also like you to answer the following questions in your cover letter: “Why are you interested in a job change?” and “What qualities do you believe you possess that would make you a strong, qualified candidate for this position?”
Position Location: West Seattle
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.