- This topic contains 0 voices and has 0 replies.
November 13, 2012 at 8:12 pm #605575
Providence is calling a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant to the Mount St. Vincent in West Seattle.
The Mount is growing and with the expansion of our Sub-Acute Unit, we are seeking a certified COTA to join our team of caregivers who provide therapy to the individuals who live in our skilled nursing facility to promote health, prevent injury or disability and achieve the highest possible level of independence.
In this position you will:
• Assist in providing therapy to sub-acute patients and long term care residents, which may include those with Alzheimer’s and Dementia.
• Carry out treatment goals and plan of care as well as provide treatment to restore function, relieve pain, and prevent disability.
• Provide education to residents and their families.
• Utilize software systems for the maintenance of patient records and communication with team members.
• Have your work directed by the Occupational Therapist, Occupational Therapy Manager/Physical Therapist or Rehab Services Director.
Required qualifications for this position include:
• Graduate of an accredited program of Occupational Therapy Assistants
• Current Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) certification in Washington State
• Current CPR certification
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
• Related experience in a hospital, skilled nursing facility or other related medical field
About the ministry you will serve.
Providence Mount St. Vincent is a vibrant, elegant and innovative living care community for primarily older adults that celebrates life, living and individual capability. We are West Seattle’s largest employer with nearly 500 employees representing more than 27 countries of origin. “The Mount” is home to more than 400 people who need some type of assistance with daily living or are in need of 24-hour care. Programs offered include assisted living apartments, skilled nursing in specially designed neighborhoods, short-stay sub-acute care, an adult day program and the Intergenerational Learning Center for child care of infants and preschool age children.
Answer the call. Providenceiscalling.jobs
When applying online, please reference job number 05476.
Providence Health & Services is an equal opportunity employer who provides competitive benefits, a drug-free workplace and supports work/life balance.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.