- This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
June 16, 2017 at 5:45 pm #886224
Launch – formerly known as Community Day School Association (CDSA) has an immediate opening for a Part-Time Enrichment Teacher in West Seattle at our Sanislo Elementary location.
Five days per week (M-F). Hours are 12-6 twice a week and 1:30-6 three times per week.
• Salary $13-$16 per hour
• Excellent benefits including paid holidays and PLT
• Signing bonus of $50 upon receipt of cleared background check and an additional $200 after 90 days of employment
Launch is dedicated to ensuring a brilliant start for all children. Through our preschool, before and after school and summer programs, we provide equitable access to the highest-quality learning and care in a safe, enriching environment that prepares children for success in school and life. Our programs serve a diverse group of over 1,350 children ages 3-12 in 10 Seattle locations.
Qualified candidates should have the following:
• Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
• A minimum of 1 year of related education preferred. An AA in education or related field is preferred but not required.
• Previous experience with elementary age children in summer camps, afterschool care, volunteering, etc.
• Ability to plan and lead activities desired.
• Proven ability to communicate with children and adults in a positive and proactive manner.
• A demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and as a team member.
• Must provide proof of a negative TB test administered within one year previous from hire date.
• Food Handler’s Card (within 10 days of hire).
• Current First Aid and CPR certifications, BBP / HIV / Aids certification are preferred.
• Must pass a DEL (Department of Early Learning) background check.
Visit the following link to apply online:
Launch has an ongoing commitment to the principles and practices of diversity and inclusiveness throughout the community and strongly encourages applications from candidates who would enhance the diversity of the organization. Launch is a 501(c)3 nonprofit and an equal opportunity employer.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.