- This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
April 12, 2018 at 11:40 am #913764
Bee’s Plumbing and Heating launched about 1 year ago and has rapidly grown in size since its inception and is looking for a Part Time Dispatchers/Admin Assistants who want to continue growing with the company. We offer full medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family after full time hours is established. Bee’s Plumbing and Heating also provides paid vacation and a great retirement program with a company provided match for all full and part time employees.
At Bee’s Plumbing, each day will be fresh and exciting. You will have the opportunity to work on many different types of fun and exhilarating projects. The owners have combined industry experience of over 30 years. They have a passion of creating a fun and productive work environment.
We’re looking for a trustworthy and reliable Customer Care Coordinator/Dispatcher. The position will start out part time and can move into a full time position as the company grows depending on the needs of the employee. Salary will be very competitive and will be based on prior experience. Full medical, dental, and vision after full time hours are established. Plus a full retirement program. Driver’s license, drug test, and background checks are required.
We are looking to fill the following shifts:
Thursday-Friday: 2pm-8pm aprox
Saturday: 8-4pm office hours and on call to reply to any customer calls or emails the rest of the afternoon
There potentially will be a lot of down time in this position to start. The position could be ideal for a student or someone who has projects to work on between assigned duties.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Excel, Word
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Exercise good judgment with clients
• Self-Motivated with ability to multi-task
• Detail oriented
• QuickBooks and/or ServiceTitan Experience would be beneficial
• Answering Multi Phone Lines and provide excellent customer service
• Calculating Payroll Hours
• Invoicing and Deposits
• Running Credit Cards
• Opening and/or Closing Office
• General office duties – filing, copying, etc.
• This position will also provide administrative support to the owners
• A/P assistance
• A/R assistance
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
-Local West Seattle Company
-Great Benefits and Vacation Pay (Medical and Dental after employee becomes full time)
-Small Family Run Business
Please Email Resumes to BeesPLumbingandHeating@gmail.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.