Aacres – RENTON/SHORELINE/DES MOINES/SEATAC locations are hiring direct support professionals this week to mentor and coach adults with developmental disabilities in their own homes.
Call/text today to get an interview! New hire PAID training starts June 5th! Full time, part time, and on-call positions available! We promote from within and help you get a Nursing Assistant License (NAR). Hard work and dedication is rewarded!!! Start working in a career that makes a difference.
Job Duties Include:
– Assisting our clients in learning basic living skills, adapting to the community environment, and establishing supportive relationships with their family, friends, and the surrounding community.
– Mentoring clients in areas of home management and meal planning, shopping and health maintenance.
– Providing Positive Behavioral Support in employment and community involvement.
– Interacting with their parents/caregivers, case managers and the public in a positive, professional manner.
– Transporting/escorting and supporting our clients at various community locations.
– Maintaining Individual Plans and satisfy all reporting requirements for documentation.
– Promoting and practicing teamwork through respectful interactions with other staff.
We provide three weeks of in-house paid training, including intervention and de-escalation techniques. Along with behavior modification, staff will assist with daily living tasks, appointments, and implementing strategies to help our individuals meet their goals.