Medical Assistant For Busy Dermatology Clinic.

Home Forums West Seattle Jobs Offered Medical Assistant For Busy Dermatology Clinic.

  • This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #908107

    WestsideDermatology
    Participant

    Busy Dermatology Clinic is looking for a full-time Certified Medical Assistant. Medical Assistants are responsible for assisting our team of physicians in providing outstanding care and service to our patients. Your primary duty is to provide excellent support to your assigned provider(s), to be as efficient and effective as possible, and continually look for ways to provide enhanced support to your assigned provider. Given the importance of this role to patient flow and provider productivity, good attendance is extremely important. The Medical Assistants are required to make a good impression with all our patients.

    Summary of Responsibilities:

    This role includes rooming patients, taking vital signs, obtaining history of present illness and chief complaint, and assisting with biopsies and other surgical procedures. Additional responsibilities include providing patients with appropriate educational materials, treatment plans and information on medications. Additional tasks, such as suture removal, dressing changes, allergen patch testing, and completion of pathology and lab requisition documents are required.

    Required License, Education & Experience:

    Current Medical Assistant-Certified (or Interim) license issued by the State of Washington.
    Completion of recognized medical assistant program.
    1+ year of experience in a medical office working as a medical assistant.
    Attributes of Ideal Applicant:

    Excellent communication skills.
    Good understanding of skin and anatomy.
    Good problem-solving and analytical skills. Takes initiative to solve own problems.
    Ability to work as a team member.
    Well-organized with attention to detail.
    Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
    Empathetic with patient needs and concerns.
    Ability to work well with physicians, anticipating their needs in regard to patient treatment.
    Wages & Benefits:

    Wage is hourly and dependent on experience. Starting wage range for this position is $16 – $25/hour depending on experience and skill. Employer provides 75% of health, dental and vision insurance benefits; employee is responsible for remaining 25% of these premiums. 401(k) available after one year of employment.

    Job Type: Full-time

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
WP-Backgrounds by InoPlugs Web Design and Juwelier Schönmann