March 12, 2018 at 12:57 pm #911169
West Seattle based home services company looking for an office assistant. Primary skills required are problem solving, excellent phone presence, and organization.
Hours are 8:30-5:30 M-F with 1 hour lunch (these hours are negotiable). Compensation is $20 hourly starting or $40k salaried. 2 weeks paid vacation and accrued sick time are included. Due to the small size and complexion of our business we are not able to provide insurance benefits. Office is located near West Seattle bridge.
Please email a resume and a paragraph about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to high response volume, we may not respond to all applicants.March 19, 2018 at 9:34 am #911765
Hi! My name is Annette and I saw your ad on the West Seattle Blog and I am interested in your Office Assistant position. I have a very diverse professional background and have spent 15 years as an Administrative Assistant for Qwest Communications, currently known as Century Link. I live in West Seattle and love this community. The idea of not having to commute on the freeway is very appealing. I have pasted my resume below. If you would like a copy of my resume via email, I would be happy to send you a copy.
I look forward to the opportunity to meet with you and discuss how my professional skills would be an excellent contribution to your organization. Let me know if you have further questions. Thank you for your consideration.
Seattle, WA 98146
• Responsible for registering and managing the high volume of onboarding new hires and interview candidates.
• Solely responsible for managing conference registration including setting up online databases for conferences and educational events for community healthcare professionals.
• Followed up developing software programs to create evaluation documents and statistical reports, and registration pre and post training, using RegOnline and Survey Monkey.
• Managed the planning, organization and logistical setup for educational trainings including customer service marketing teams, governmental agencies, medical clinics, and law enforcement.
• Responsible for event budgets ranging from 50 to 300 participants including staff and presenters.
• Recruited sponsors and presenters for fundraising and community workshops. Secured donations of products, food, resources, and services pro bono from vendors as contributions to the events.
• Successfully managed 44 business accounts for United Way of King County, and promoted corporate in-kind giving. Exceeded previous year’s campaign total by 22%. Contributed to the overall goal of $60 million.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites: Excel, Word, Outlook Calendar, and Google Docs.
Parsons October 2017 – December 2017
• Lead Receptionist and first point of contact for all visitors acting as a liaison in connecting clients with the proper contact or resource.
• Responsible for generating office reports using advanced Microsoft Office skills.
• Created and prepared various month end reports for corporate offices and building management for issue resolution.
• Managed the monthly safety report and kept track of all safety issues to be reported to the corporate office monthly.
• Provided outstanding customer service and performed various clerical duties on as needed basis to meet the immediate needs of clients and staff at Parsons.
• Managed conference room calendar and scheduled meetings on as needed basis.
UBS Private Wealth Management August 2017 – October 2017
• Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions.
• Managed the planning of special events for Wealth Managers and their clients
Oracle America, Seattle, WA April 2017 – June 2017
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist 3
• Responsible for greeting and managing the input of personal data for all onboarding of new hires and interview candidates.
• Acted as the home office first point of contact registering all guest, vendors, and clients, working with UNCIO property management to create and assign security badges.
• Maintained various personnel records to ensure contracts and membership fees were current.
• Managed the tracking of all packages, mail, and equipment.
• Updated all conference room schedules and posted daily.
• Provided excellent customer service by answering and directing all incoming calls in a professional and courteous manner redirecting calls.
Batt + Lear Designer and Builders March 2016 – July 2016
• Excelled in the role of lead receptionist, trouble-shooting and directing calls to staff, setting up appointments for potential clients, customer queries, and all administrative tasks.
• Managed the CEO’s calendar including tracking weekly time sheet.
• Input and tracked bills and payments for vendors including employee reimbursement in QuickBooks.
• Organized, and input personnel records and filed documents, of client records.
Seattle Children’s Hospital August 2012 – April 2015
Outreach Education Events Coordinator
• Planned, coordinated, and implemented educational events to improve health care for children and foster relationships with healthcare providers.
• Responsible for detailed critical reports and data entry to track performance and training completion.
• Created survey’s online for training purposes to gather feedback from attendees and needs for process improvement.
Harborview Medical Center October 1997 – October 2011
Conference Coordinator 2
• Responsible for all logistics including site, catering, audio-visual and educational materials for training’s up to 130 professionals. Recruited 12-14 actors for 6 regional conferences to assist in role-playing for trainings. Promoted community awareness for Sexual Assault Awareness month:
• Excelled at managing the conceptual and creative design process for all promotional media formats.
• Directed and coordinated the implementation of self-defense training seminars for women in shelters and adolescent girls.
• Negotiated & co-produced a public service announcement in conjunction with Children’s Hospital on KOMO Radio on Child Abuse Prevention Month.
BA in Liberal Arts, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
March 19, 2018 at 8:43 pm #911829
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by funibaby.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.