- This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
September 11, 2017 at 10:40 am #894535
Respect Your MotherParticipant
Tired of working for the Man?
Busy little retail/resale shop owned & operated by women working to expand w/ e-commerce & tread on the Earth with a lighter footprint, needs more hands, heads & heart as we grow.
Seeking a mature, thrifty, Jane-of-all-trades type inspired by variety in her workday, and rooted in the West Seattle community, who wants a long term part-time situation.
Looking for someone with elements of the following skill set:
• strong communicator, open to learning & collaborating
• enjoy working with others as well as independently
• excellent customer service provider
• interest in helping develop a business supporting vegan
• INTERNET AND COMPUTER SAVVY
• basic accounting aptitude
• like working and thinking on your feet
• affinity for children
• cool with chaos / able to organize within it
• multi-tasking competence
• troubleshooting talents
• able to regularly bend, stand, reach, squeeze into small
spaces and climb ladders
• occasionally lift / carry up to 50 lbs.
• up to date on fair market values of various baby, kid, &
• MUST KNOW WHAT CLEAN MEANS dealing with used items
• must pass reference / credit check
College, & experience with retail sales, e-commerce, poppin’ tags, event planning, performing arts, athletics, kids, & pregnancy- all a plus.
Schedule can be very flexible, but, must be reliable!
Training is paid at minimum. Wage ranges up to $15+/hr., plus addl. weekend premium pay, opportunity to advance, dental plan available.
Respond by email only, (spelling counts!). Please include resume and tell us why part-time works for you. Top candidates will be sent a follow-up questionnaire and application if interested. More info on our website under “employment”.
THIS IS A SMOKE-FREE WORKPLACE.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.