- This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
November 21, 2017 at 7:37 pm #901565
Looking to flex your cafe skills at an exciting, family-friendly neighborhood joint?
We are your locally owned community-focused market and eatery located in the Fauntleroy neighborhood of West Seattle. A modern take on Seattle’s old neighborhood corner stores, you will ﬁnd wholesome hand-crafted sandwiches & salads, local beer & wine, and essential staples for your fridge & pantry – all in a comfortable atmosphere.
Business is growing, thus we are seeking to add a truly dynamic cafe rockstar barista to our Front of House team. Your main responsibility will be making great espresso, but we share in all duties from cashier, to barista to server and keen on keeping a machine clean that would make Mom proud.
We’re excited that you are…
• Passionate about providing delicious, consistent drinks with every order
• Ready to work quickly and efficiently in our casual, yet fast-paced cafe
• Comfortable engaging with customers and coworkers while maintaining productivity
• Committed to all aspects of keeping your space clean & tidy (yes, we all wash some dishes)
• Accountable for accurate prep, portioning, and pulling
• Up-to-date on your Food Handler’s Card and MAST permit (we sell beer too!)
• Willing to organize, stock, and maintain inventory as needed (you’ll lift up to 40 lbs)
• Eager to ensure that open, close, and other checklists are completed as needed
• Ready to provide energy, efficiency, and constructive feedback as we continue to grow
Some important details…
• We’re open for lunch through evening dinner, so we have AM and PM shifts
• We also rock 9am breakfast on the weekends, so you need weekend availability
• Full- and Part-time positions available
• We’re in the Fauntleroy neighborhood, a short walk from the Ferry and the C-line
• You’ll earn a competitive hourly wage, influenced by both experience and performance
• You will also earn tips each shift, as all of our team shares in the pool
• You’ll get sammies on the house – and all the coffee you need!
What you need to do:
• Reply to this ad today: info at wildwoodwestseattle dot com
• Tell us a bit about you & your ideal availablity in a brief introductory email
• Don’t forget to attach your resume
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.