- This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
April 4, 2018 at 1:55 pm #913150
We’re currently searching for a kick-ass Sales Associate to join our team! The position begins at 20-25 hours a week and starting pay is DOE. We promote from within and are looking for someone to grow into a leadership position which will come with an increase in hours and pay rate over a period of time. We offer PTO for all employees and health insurance for those working at least 20 hours/week. Evening, weekend and holiday availability is a must for this position.
The Sales Associate works with the team to provide an exceptional customer experience and maintain daily store operations. Duties include but are not limited to:
• Retail Sales & Customer Service – Works with the team to increase sales volume and meet monthly sales goals. Greets customers upon entrance to store, asks questions to determine client needs, uses conversational sales techniques and guides purchasing decisions when appropriate.
• Click! Team Support – Pays attention to what is happening on the sales floor at all times and is ready to assist other staff when needed. Practices situational awareness by watching and listening to interactions between other staff and customers and is generally available to join the conversation and/or help with procedures as needed.
• Maintain Store Appearance – Cleans and organizes store to create welcoming and professional presentation.
• Order Fulfillment – Pack and ship web orders per the current procedures.
• Merchandising – Assists with display build out when appropriate. Follows direction from merchandising team to execute plan as it is presented.
The ideal candidate has an interest in art and design, possibly with creative endeavors of their own. Our new associate should have excellent communication skills and experience in retail with a focus on customer service. You should be able to work both independently and with other staff members to achieve team goals. Being comfortable with prioritization and task management is key. Taking initiative, being self-motivated, dependable and trustworthy are important too :).
We are willing to train the right person even if you don’t have ALL of the qualifications listed. Your positive attitude, train-ability and willingness to receive and apply feedback are the most important assets we’re searching for.
You must be able to lift 50 lbs, stand comfortably during shifts on floor and be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays. We’re looking to hire someone permanently who can take on a leadership role in the future – so please, no short term flings.
Applicants must submit both an application and a resume to be considered. If you fit the profile above, please click here to fill out our application AND send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Retail Associate & your name.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.