We are in need of after school assistance to fill time from the bus until someone arrives home.
3rd grade, 9 year old boy. Active, outgoing child and very fun to be with.
– Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri – Arrives at bus stop at 2:55 pm directly in front of our home.
– Wed – Arrives around 2 pm but currently in a class at school until 4 pm. Could use transport from school to home, about 1.5 miles at 4pm.
– We usually have someone home around 4:15 pm.
– The latest would be 5:30 pm.
– Flexibility would be appreciated, but we should always be able to inform at what time someone will be home prior.
Looking for someone responsible, respectful, reliabile, and good with children.
The basic need it just to fill the gap in schedules, but it would be wonderful to have it be a productive time with reading, homework help, walks, etc.
We are looking ASAP. Please let us know your experience, availability, and expected hourly rate.
Hello, my name is Lisa Raimondi looking to pick up some child care hours. I️ own studio 23- art studio / gallery on Sylvan way and local dog walker from 11-2pm. After school hours are perfect for me. I️ have been nanny for many years- love to be with children and teaching them art. If you are still looking I️ would love to meet and talk more on the matter.
Hi! I’m Liberty Bishop and I’ve just moved here from St. Louis. I’ve been a full-time professional nanny and household manager for 15 years. I have a perfect driving record and experience tutoring all ages. I’m looking for part-time work while I help my mother adjust to the recent loss of her husband. Best of all, I live just across the street from the Fauntleroy Ferry! email@example.com