- This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
November 3, 2017 at 10:50 am #899678
Warehouse Staff—Mid Day/Night Shift-Monday-Friday 12:30pm-9pm This is a full-time position including full benefits (medical/dental/vision, 401k, employee discount and more!)
Primary Objective: To perform any combination of tasks to receive, store, pick and distribute products and material within The Bartell Drug Company Distribution Center with a sense of urgency and passion. Must prepare palletized merchandise to be shipped to our various locations.
Reports to: Distribution Center Manager
Major Responsibilities and Duties Which May Be Considered Essential:
• Move merchandise by using a pallet-jack, electric pallet-jack, hand truck, or forklift for unloading of material from trucks and placing in staging areas.
• Make decisions, count merchandise quantities, and identify the proper location for merchandise in a timely and accurate manner.
• Use good judgment to carry out detailed written or oral instructions. Be able to deal with variables that occur on occasion that might deviate from the normal working situation.
• Be a team player with a positive can-do attitude.
• Read and understand words and numbers used on purchase orders and stock order requests. Be prepared to make the proper decision on equipment to be used to transfer the ordered merchandise from one area to another.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Regular attendance and punctuality is required.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Must have the ability to quickly and accurately perform addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division of whole numbers, decimals and fractions.
• Must be able to read, write, speak and comprehend conversational English to be able to read stock orders, safety rules and instructions in the use of machinery.
• Previous warehouse/distribution center experience preferred.
• Stand on concrete floor for long periods of time.
• Make visual comparisons and see slight differences in shapes and sizes of figures, widths and lengths of lines.
• Move hands, fingers and eyes rapidly and accurately in making precise movements with speed.
• Extend hands, arms in all directions; seizing, holding, grasping, picking merchandise mainly with the use of fingers.
• Move fingers and manipulate small, medium and larger items rapidly and accurately.
• Must be able to squat, kneel and bend below the waist-level to lift up to 50lbs from floor to chest.
• Frequently obtain merchandise from below waist-level and raise it to above the head.
• Use electronic hand held devices for order fulfillment.
TO APPLY: Email your resume to teah.achman AT bartelldrugs.com or go to ILoveBartells.com to Apply online!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.