June 6, 2017 at 5:29 pm #885212
Come Join the team at Bartell Drugs, The Northwest’s Best Loved Drugstore!
Bartells is not only one of the most innovative drugstores in Puget Sound, it’s also one of the fastest growing. With 65 stores and counting, we’re always looking for engaging, supportive, and driven talent who have a passion for retail to help continue the tradition of customer service Bartell Drugs has built over the past 127 years. At Bartells, we support the growth and advancement of our employees. We encourage everyone to pursue opportunities for growth and fulfillment within our company.
Responsible for Receptionist and Mailroom duties. This is a full-time position including full benefits (medical/dental/vision, 401k, employee discount and more!)
Reports to: Controller
Major Responsibilities and Duties Which May Be Considered Essential:
• Process incoming Red Bags from Stores and Warehouse on a timely basis when delivered.
• Gather materials in Mailroom for Red Bags and prepare them for distribution to Stores and Warehouse. Insure this is done to meet the Warehouse pickup schedule.
• Pick up US mail from the first floor and distribute to mail slots.
• Post US mail and deliver to first floor pick up location (currently 2:30).
• Staff Receptionist position at the front desk for the portion of the work day not required to be spent in the mailroom.
• Distribute email from Accounts Payable inbox daily from the front desk to appropriate Accounts Payable staff.
• Print APGL reports at month’s end from the front desk.
• Assist Administrative Lead in removing cash from vending machines monthly.
• While working in the Mailroom, respond to and assist office visitors who are not able to connect with the appropriate member of the office staff.
• While working in the Mailroom, respond to and assist callers who are not able to connect with the appropriate member of the office staff.
• Administratively support other departments within the accounting and payroll areas.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or GED Equivalent required.
• Phone/reception experience required.
• Knowledge of running a multi-line phone system preferred.
• Intermediate WORD, EXCEL and OUTLOOK.
• Must be a able to quickly and accurately perform addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division of whole numbers, decimals, fractions, percentages, and dollars.
• Must be able to manage multiple tasks at the same time.
• Must be able to use a 10 key by touch with a reasonable amount of speed and accuracy.
• Must be detailed oriented and have excellent organizational skills.
• Must be able to work independently.
• Must be able to adapt to new procedures.
• Must be able to read, write, speak, and comprehend conversational English.
• Regular attendance and punctuality is required.
Physical Requirements (The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
• Constant sitting at a desk with fine finger manipulation and repetitive hand motions to operate a computer keyboard.
• Must be able to bend or stoop below the waist level frequently to file documents. Crouching, twisting, and kneeling occasionally required.
• Must be able to carry boxes, mail bags, etc weighing up to 30 lbs or more
• Job requires the ability to cope effectively with fluctuations in work stress generated by interactions with Customers, Visitors & Fellow Employees and performance of work within tight deadlines.
Apply for this Position–PLEASE EMAIL A RESUME to teah.achman AT bartelldrugs.com
You may also apply online via our career page on our website…..visit http://www.ilovebartells.com to apply today!June 17, 2017 at 3:40 pm #886302
Hello my name is Alethea! I am interested in this position and the email put on this posting doesn’t work. I used the online website to apply for the job . Hope to hear from you guys soon !July 5, 2017 at 8:44 am #887873
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.