- This topic contains 0 voices and has 4 replies.
November 8, 2012 at 11:10 pm #605522
Northland Services, Inc. currently has an opening for an Application Developer. If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a resume and letter of interest to Sonal Collins, Human Resources, email@example.com. Deadline for receiving applications is Friday November 30th.
Job Description – Application Developer
The Application Developer’s role is to develop and maintain the organization’s software applications using best practices and appropriate project management methodology.
• Understand, analyze, and document client technical environment and business requirements
• Participate in the development and delivery of e-business solutions by estimating, planning, designing, and implementing distributed software architectures and solutions using Microsoft technologies
• Provide guidance and direction regarding .NET development standards, policies, and best practices
• Provide client guidance and direction regarding development methodologies, frameworks, and processes
• Perform technology/tools evaluation and software technical proof of concepts
Required Experience & Skills:
• Minimum of 3 years development experience in object oriented, multi-tier development using Visual Studio .Net, C# and VB.Net as the primary development languages
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience developing applications using RDBMS on MS SQL Server. Must be comfortable with complex TSQL queries, procedures and functions.
• Experience with .Net web services, SOAP and XML
• Defining and Documenting business and technical requirements
• Designing Application Architecture and data modeling
• Superior analytical and communication skills
• Extensive experience with providing production support for large systems
• Ability to work effectively and independently within a team environment
• Other Experience a Plus: Microsoft SQL Server Integration, Analysis, and Reporting Services
• A strong background in application development and systems integration is required.
• Direct, hands-on experience with automated software management tools (TFS)
• Strong customer-service orientation.
• Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
• Ability to conduct research into application issues and products.
• Highly self-motivated and directed.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Ability to effectively prioritize, execute tasks and deliver results.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.November 9, 2012 at 3:57 pm #776992November 10, 2012 at 12:44 am #776993November 10, 2012 at 3:01 am #776994November 11, 2012 at 9:28 pm #776995
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.