- This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
March 5, 2018 at 11:46 am #910621
Alki Lumber, a locally owned and family operated business located at the top of the West Seattle bridge is seeking a full time Yard Support employee. If you are looking for a role where you can be part of our commitment to service excellence, while working outdoors and with a dedicated team, then don’t hesitate, apply today.
What you will do:
• Load materials onto vehicles and install banding/strapping, bracing or padding to prevent damage.
• Moves freight, stock, and other materials from the warehouse to the production areas, loading docks, and delivery vehicles.
• Stocks incoming freight neatly in appropriate locations and under cover as needed.
• Ensures all incoming yard stock is put away in a timely manner to ensure easy access, safety and loss control.
• Maintains yard and warehouse areas, keeping swept, organized, clean and hazard free.
• Other duties as assigned.
What you should have:
• General knowledge of lumber yard merchandise and location.
• Individuals should be able to handle tasks efficiently with the ability to set priorities and meet established objectives.
• A strong work ethic and the ability to work in a team-oriented environment are required.
• Positive attitude and communication style.
• Ability to remain calm under pressure.
• High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED), 18+ years of age
• Forklift certification
What we provide:
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Vacation / Weekends Off (work week M-F)
• Profit Sharing Plan
• Medical Insurance
• Great team environment
To apply, please email resume to:
Ann@AlkiLumber.com or stop by and complete and application today
Dearborn Lumber Company is an equal employment opportunity employer.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.