- This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
June 14, 2017 at 6:04 pm #886022
Live and work in West Seattle! What could be better? We are looking for a smart and enthusiastic candidate to come work with us!
ZippyDogs; Your Brand Companion. We help companies market their business through the creative use of promotional products or Swag with a Wag as we like say. WOOF.
This is a full time, salaried position with benefits. Salary is based on experience.
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual for Sales Support for up to four Account Managers/Executives. Help grow sales and order volume through the efficient management of the entire order process. Provide well organized, accurate and detailed estimates, sales orders, and order processing. Track and follow up on all in-house orders; and provide excellent communication to sales team, customers and suppliers/vendors through all phases of every order.
Summary of essential job functions
• Prepare presentations, estimates, sales orders, purchase orders in our in-house database
• Manage the transfer of print-ready artwork and approval of product art proofs
• Send order acknowledgements to customers
• Track orders using our in-house database and notify customers when their order ships
• Maintain printed and electronic information for all orders
• Represent ZippyDogs in a fun and professional manner
• Participate in networking and/or tradeshow events as needed
• Perform additional functions incidental to office activities
• 3 – 5 years of industry related work experience; promotional product or printing industry experience; promotional product highly preferred
• College degree desirable
• Excellent verbal and written skills required
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products; Outlook, Word, Excel, etc., as well as the ability to quickly learn our in-house database
• Adobe Illustrator experience desirable
• Fun, friendly personality a plus. We work hard, but like to have fun.
• Must sign a confidentiality and non-compete agreement
• The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed, but are not an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
Qualified? Please send your resume, cover letter and salary history (required).
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.