WSB Forum » Open Discussion

(6 posts)

Updated Photo of Kismet (the dog that was rescued off of I-5)

1. furryfaces
    Member Profile

Thanks again to everyone that helped with Kismet's Vet bills.

As promised, here is an update photo of Kismet...in his new foster home (which we hope will be a 'failed' foster ;0)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=604108059614805&set=a.194967473862201.56489.190071791018436&type=1&theater

Posted 1 year ago #         
  2. Thanks, F3!

Mike

Posted 1 year ago #         
  3. luckymom30
    Member Profile

Thanks FurryFaces for the updated photo of Kismet. His story and the other stories of animals in need remind is all our four legged friend need a helping hand, regardless if you know them or not. So very glad Kismet has found a loving home. he is just adorable, look at those floppy ears! @FurryFaces - Any idea how old Kismet is, he looks like a pup in the picture.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  4. At one point I thought Kismet had morphed into a Chihuahua, and then I noticed that there are actually pictures of several different dogs there. Most of the shots are Kismet, though.

He's really coming along nicely. His personality is starting to come out now, along with his fur.

Lessee, looks like a trace of German Shepherd in there. A little Chow or Shar-pei maybe.

In one of the early shots he looks like an outsized Border Terrier. (Think "Benji.")

BT's are butt-ugly dogs in my opinion. But of course, some people love 'em. And they do have engaging personalities.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  5. funkietoo
    Member Profile

...excellent observations DBP. Kismet truly is a 'designer dog', a.k.a., one-of-a-kind!

Posted 1 year ago #         
  6. He is just so cute on the video... and healing nicely and looking happy. Thank you for keeping us in the loop on Kismet... it made my day!

Posted 1 year ago #         

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

All contents copyright 2014, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^