WSB Forum » Open Discussion

(7 posts)

Unmarked lines on 35th Ave Sw by Myrtle?

1. tanyar23
    Member Profile

I dislike driving this portion of the road. Any idea when they will mark the road there?

Posted 1 year ago #         
  2. I dislike the unmarked lanes there also

Posted 1 year ago #         
  3. tanyar23
    Member Profile

I get concerned when the thought crosses my mind as I am driving, "Where is the lane?" Particularly when cars are moving in the opposite direction at me at a rate of speed which could cause harm to either my car or myself or my kids.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  4. esp. on a rainy night !

Posted 1 year ago #         
  5. And while we are at it... is it just me or is SDOT using a line paint that is not reflective? The contrast between the painting reflectivity on county roads and city roads is sometimes startling.

Is the county just painting more often?

Posted 1 year ago #         
  6. redblack
    Member Profile

redblack

i've had the same thought recently, ken.

maybe budget-cutting involves buying road paint at home depot.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  7. I asked SDOT recently about the road striping situation in several spots - after getting a reader inquiry about Admiral hill from/to the bridge. They plan to paint when it's more consistently warm and dry. However, if you haven't called 206-684-ROAD to register your concern about unpainted spots, I always highly recommend it - TR

Posted 1 year ago #         

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

All contents copyright 2014, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^