WSB Forum » West Seattle Jobs Offered

(4 posts)

The Window Cleaners LLC- Hiring

• Started 1 year ago by thewindowcleaner
  • Latest reply from thewindowcleaner

1. We are in need of someone who wants to learn new skills and doesn't mind a hard day's work! The position would include window cleaning, pressure washing, and gutter cleaning. The position would be part time in the winter and spring and full time starting around May. We prefer a history of manual labor and at least a couple years of higher education (college, trades, military). People skills and personal confidence are a must, as well as a clean driving record. The job requires lifting upwards of 80 pounds and physical agility. We prefer to train from scratch, but if you have prior experience we will consider you as well.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  2. Gdmcgrewkeller
    Member Profile

I am a High Schooler with some job experience and I am interested in working for you part-time. Please email me at gdmcgrewkeller@gmail.com if you are interested

Posted 1 year ago #         
  3. Gidget1975
    Member Profile

Hi, I am an athletic physical worker, formerly at a local nursery where customer service, encyclopedic plant and product knowledge was a must. On a daily basis, while at the nursery, I was required to lift and carry in excess of 50 pounds and often more over uneven terrain. I was a manager when I left the seasonal position.
    Please contact me at mmmgoodgravy@msn.com for further information about my job experience and abilities. Thank you for your consideration.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  4. Thanks for everyone who wrote in and posted. We've filled this position for the time being. Check back in the spring for more opportunities!

Posted 1 year ago #         

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

All contents copyright 2014, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^