WSB Forum » WSB Reader Recommendations

(2 posts)

Terrific Arbor Heights Daycare

• Started 1 year ago by sky21781gm
  • Latest reply from jamieh333

1. evekostic
    Member Profile

I wanted to recommend my daycare provider. Nancy is the owner of Munchikin Toyland in Arbor Heights she has been licensed for 22 years and just got an assistant. Both my 5 year old little girl and my two year old little boy have been going to Nancy. I know that she has a few spots opened and wanted to share this information with everyone. My little boy goes to Nancy part time but she also has spots for full time. The outdoor area is amazing and there are so many educational toys!

Posted 1 year ago #         
  2. jamieh333
    Member Profile

My daughter (3 years old) & my nephew (2 1/2 years old) also go there! We love Munchkin Toyland & LOVE Nancy! She is fantastic, her yard/play area is amazing & you can tell that she truly loves what she does!! She has openings right now for almost every category - infant & toddler, full time & part time! If you're looking around at daycares, I'd seriously consider in-home daycare/preschool - where else are you going to find a teacher to child ratio of 1:4! Nancy Richter 206-932-7345.

Posted 1 year ago #         

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

All contents copyright 2014, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^