WSB Forum » West Seattle Jobs Offered

(4 posts)

Teacher (On-Call) - Intergenerational Learning Center - Seattle, WA

1. Providence Health
    Member Profile

Providence is calling an On-Call Teacher who wants the opportunity to make a positive impact on the development of young children. Join our unique, award-winning child care program!

The Intergenerational Learning Center is located within Providence Mount St. Vincent, a 400-bed skilled nursing care and assisted living facility in West Seattle. Our program is unique in that interaction between the children and The Mount’s residents is an integral part of daily activities.
    Our program is focused on social/emotional development and includes a philosophy based on problem-solving, where teachers act as facilitators encouraging children to think of solutions to problems that may arise throughout their day.

The Mount is located at 4831 35th Avenue SW in Seattle, WA 98126.

Required qualifications:
    Must have the ability to communicate effectively in English and have a demonstrated interest in working with young children.

Apply online: http://bit.ly/Providence17858wSeattleblog

(A cover letter with resume is greatly appreciated.)
    More about the Intergenerational Learning Center: http://www2.providence.org/kingcounty/facilities/providence-mount-st-vincent/Pages/child-care.aspx

More about Providence Mount St. Vincent:
    http://www2.providence.org/kingcounty/facilities/providence-mount-st-vincent/Pages/default.aspx

Providence is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

Posted 2 years ago #         
  2. PMSV ILC
    Member Profile

11/27/12 We have two on-call positions available at this time. If you have the ability to communicate effectively in English and have a demonstrated interest in working with young children, you are encouraged to apply! Other requirements to be met within 90 days of hire.

Posted 2 years ago #         
  3. PMSV ILC
    Member Profile

Bump

Posted 2 years ago #         
  4. 1/10/2013 These two positions still available!

Hello everyone. I am one of the teachers with the Intergenerational Learning Center at Providence Mount St. Vincent here in West Seattle, where these two openings are located. I love my job at "The Mount!"

Our childcare center is located within a 400+ bed skilled nursing care/assisted living facility for intergenerational enrichment and fun. We take babies & toddlers to visit the residents for fun with bubbles, music, toys and play. Our older kids (preschoolers) also join residents for art classes, sing-alongs, and much more. It is a wonderful and caring community and I love being part of it.

Please help us spread the word about our job openings! Two on-call positions. Our center is open Monday through Friday, year-round. No weekends or evenings. Ok! :-)

Posted 1 year ago #         

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

All contents copyright 2014, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^